Candida is a fungal overgrowth that can occur in the gut. It can lead to a host of terrible symptoms including digestive issues, oral thrush, fatigue and brain fog, skin problems, joint pain and reoccurring unitary tract infections.
Candida is an opportunistic It is commonly persistent in individuals with mercury toxicity, but is also present with most gut infections. Clearing Candida can be very difficult. Sugar is one of it’s main food sources and many people’s sugar cravings are often the result of candida overgrowth. Oftentimes people like to pair herbal remedies with food choices that won’t feed the Candida they are trying to kill.
This meal plan is right for you if:
- you are treating Candida with herbal supplement protocol are are looking to compliment it with foods that won’t feed Candida.
- you are unsure of want you CAN eat that won’t lead to Candida growth
- you are seeking a low-glycemic, low sugar diet
- you are trying to address sugar cravings
- you want to see if your symptoms are related to Candida overgrowth
Try fantastic recipes including pesto zoodles with a poached egg, butter chicken and cauliflower rice or spaghetti squash burrito bowls.
All recipes are paleo-friendly. This means they are dairy free, grain free, gluten free and sugar free.
Includes a shopping list, nutritional information & delicious recipes for 3 daily meals and 2 daily snacks.
This 7-day meal plan is for 2 people.